By Jeffrey Richter
Dig deep and grasp the intricacies of the typical language runtime, C#, and .NET improvement. Led by means of programming professional Jeffrey Richter, an established advisor to the Microsoft .NET team—you’ll achieve pragmatic insights for construction strong, trustworthy, and responsive apps and components.
* totally up to date for .NET Framework 4.5 and visible Studio 2012
* supplies a radical grounding within the .NET Framework structure, runtime surroundings, and different key themes, together with asynchronous programming and the hot home windows Runtime
* offers broad code samples in visible C# 2012
* beneficial properties authoritative, pragmatic suggestions on tough improvement suggestions similar to generics and threading
Table of Contents
half I: CLR Basics
bankruptcy 1. The CLR’s Execution Model
bankruptcy 2. construction, Packaging, Deploying, and Administering functions and Types
bankruptcy three. Shared Assemblies and Strongly Named Assemblies
Part II: Designing Types
bankruptcy four. sort Fundamentals
bankruptcy five. Primitive, Reference, and price Types
bankruptcy 6. variety and Member Basics
bankruptcy 7. Constants and Fields
bankruptcy eight. Methods
bankruptcy nine. Parameters
bankruptcy 10. Properties
bankruptcy eleven. Events
bankruptcy 12. Generics
bankruptcy thirteen. Interfaces
Part III: crucial Types
bankruptcy 14. Chars, Strings, and dealing with Text
bankruptcy 15. Enumerated varieties and Bit Flags
bankruptcy sixteen. Arrays
bankruptcy 17. Delegates
bankruptcy 18. customized Attributes
bankruptcy 19. Nullable price Types
Part IV: center Facilities
bankruptcy 20. Exceptions and nation Management
bankruptcy 21. The controlled Heap and rubbish Collection
bankruptcy 22. CLR website hosting and AppDomains
bankruptcy 23. meeting Loading and Reflection
bankruptcy 24. Runtime Serialization
bankruptcy 25. Interoperating with WinRT Components
Part V: Threading
bankruptcy 26. Thread Basics
bankruptcy 27. Compute-Bound Asynchronous Operations
bankruptcy 28. I/O-Bound Asynchronous Operations
bankruptcy 29. Primitive Thread Synchronization Constructs
bankruptcy 30. Hybrid Thread Synchronization Constructs
Paperback: 976 pages
Publisher: Microsoft Press; 4th version (October 2012)
Read or Download CLR via C# (4th Edition) PDF
Best development books
City poverty is an rising challenge. This e-book explores the family and neighbourhood components that result in either the new release and continuance of city poverty in China. it truly is argued that the city chinese language should not a homogenous social staff, yet mix laid-off staff and rural migrants, leading to stark contrasts among migrant and workers' neighbourhoods and villages.
This revision brings the reader thoroughly modern at the evolving equipment linked to a growing number of advanced pattern varieties analyzed utilizing high-performance liquid chromatography, or HPLC. The ebook additionally contains up to date discussions of the various basic parts of HPLC platforms and useful matters linked to using this analytical procedure.
This preface is addressed to the reader who needs to inquire into the present recommendations, hypotheses and theories approximately improvement of sensory structures and needs to grasp how they're exemplified within the following chapters. i feel that technology is speculation and concept and that the expansion and evolution of any department of technological know-how could be measured via the measure to which its theories were reified.
In keeping with the result of bioenergy examine projects in Germany, this reference examines the sustainable administration of wooden biomass in rural parts. the massive variety of partaking businesses and learn institutes guarantees a balanced and impartial view at the potentials and dangers is gifted, taking into consideration fiscal, ecological, and social points.
Additional info for CLR via C# (4th Edition)
12. Rumbaugh, J. , "Object-Oriented Modeling and Design," Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1991. 13. Shan, Y. , "Small talk on the Rise," Communications of the ACM, October, 1995, pp. 103--1 04. 14. , 1994. fi 1. INTRODUCTION The idea of object-orientation appeared in SIMULA in the 1960s (Pidd, 1995). Since then the object-oriented paradigm has evolved and has become more mature. Today object-oriented techniques are used for developing almost all kinds of information systems. Object-oriented technology is in fact involved in almost all aspects of computing.
According to Gehringer & Manns (I996) many managers think that any method is acceptable, when asked which object-oriented methodologies they consider important. If this is true, how do managers choose an object-oriented methodology? 12. Why do the companies adapt an object-oriented methodology? According to an earlier study by Smolander et a!. (1990), the most common reason for methodology adaptation (methodologies as a whole, not specifically object-oriented methodologies) is that a new tool is purchased, the existing methodology is found insufficient or there are no widely used standard methods In use.
3. Correspondence between Operations and Actions. An action, which is triggered by an event, should correspond to an operation of the class. Each operation should be executed at least once during the object Iifecycle. Therefore, for each operation, there should be at least one corresponding actions defined in the event-action triggers and the action sequences. 4. Correspondence between Operation Pre-Conditions and Event-Action Triggers. An event, which triggers an action, should correspond to the pre-condition of an operation.